Overview of the yearly calendar of program offerings
The Mindful Boston calendar is made up of four seasonal quarters- winter semester, spring semester, summer semester, and fall semester.
For the most basic of intros, there is at least one free Community Meditation Night per season/quarter.
As said elsewhere, register for all beginner level events at our Meetup Group.
The Meditation Toolbox course offers a more structured introduction to what mindfulness is, and what mindfulness is not. For 2018, the Toolbox will be offered in Cambridge, Central Square, during September. Plans also include January 2019.
- MBSR- the keystone of our training pathway. Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction, January.
- Bypassing Burnout: retreat/learning day for office professionals offered in March.
- Summer campfire retreat day on Cape Cod, August.
- Craftsman Level meditation teacher training
- Journeyman Level meditation teacher training
- All teacher trainings start in the fall, and graduations/certifications happen during our Summer Campfire Retreat on Cape Cod.