There are times when one-on-one mindfulness instruction is the appropriate next step.
Fill out the form below to find out more about working one-on-one with mindfulness teacher Asa Nadeau.
Some reasons for private mindfulness instruction:
- You would attend public classes, but can't realistically fit it into your schedule
- You desire the privacy and flexibility of remote learning (video chat)
- You feel you need more personal attention than a group setting offers
- You want to receive tailored coaching while you learn skills for relationships, health, business, creativity, or some other area of your life
- You want regular support between other Mindful Boston offerings
- You’re simply more interested in working one-on-one